Friday, May 28, 2010

A break for the cook

On Tuesday, Mr Hoby decided to give me a break for cooking everyday and every meal, and he brought me to Park Road (near our place) to have a romantic dinner together. 

Before we came to Brissy, a Singaporean friend who stayed here for many years told me that I have gotten a good place because Toowong is like the Holland V in Singapore. I only understood what he meant when I came here. I love our apartment and the area around it. There is always new restaurants, shops and parks to discover! 

Here is a new restaurant that we decided to try that night...a Thai restaurant, Temple. 

The ambience was actually great but the food was kinda disappointing as it was not as authentic as I imagined it to be! 





I liked the tom yum soup even though I don't really like tum yum soup in general and it was too spicy. However, the soup was thick and there were alot of ingredients. 





We ordered the pineapple rice- regret because it was too tasty, oily and they added raisins, which totally quite spoil the authenticity. Plus, the rice was the soggy kinda that we didn't like! 



We decided to try the padang curry that tasted like green curry. It was very sweet. We ordered for beef meat but it tasted like pork! Haha... 


Overall, we had a really filling meal but was very indigested the whole night. Afterall, I had a good break from cooking and a romantic time with the MAN! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment