Thursday, June 3, 2010

A break from 2 assignments

It is about 5pm in school and already dark outside. I am so tired after sleeping at about 2am last night and finally submitting the 2 assignments that I have been working on for the last 2 weeks. I had enough of doing them and reading them. I have decided that I shall not dwell on it further and just submit them praying very hard to GOD that I will do well. 

I can't wait to go home and do some cooking therapy. I am going to cook veggie chicken stew tonight. It is the first dish I learnt from my mum when I got married and also the first dish I cooked when we moved into our little ban in Brisbane. Mr Hoby doesn't really enjoy this dish, so I hope that I can change his tastebud by modifying it tonight! Wish me best to my assignment and my experiment. =P 


0 comments:

Post a Comment