Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pork chop (my very own creation)

Recently Mr Hoby and I were chatting about how many generation food that are passed down from our parents, and even grandparents, I can cooked by now? As we were chatting, I thought that it would be nice to invent my own kinda food and pass it down to the next generationS? Isn't it cool? 

And I realised I have one! And that's my famous pork chops! The taste to the pork chop is the sauce- made from the juice from the fried pork chops, cream and the orange flavoured mustard sauce! 

The pork chops must be pan-fried with very little oil and on medium heat till it is cooked. The juice from the pork will ooze out and it will then be used as part of the sauce! 


I served it with boiled vegies- Broccoli and carrots.  


And this is it! An easy dish but one that will hype up your senses! Yumzzzzzz......... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment