Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I wanna eat this now!

It is officially winter from yesterday and I have been feeling cold and craving for YU PIAN MEE FEN (Fish-slice noodles). Well, I made my own the other day and it was alot of hardwork. I have decided NOT to make it again because it was so much work... BUT maybe for the sake of my craving, I might just have to endure the hardship and make it! What am I talking about??Haiz...stress from all the papers.... 
I find it amazing to find the thick bee hoon at Woolies frozen section and it was Mr Hoby who spotted them!  

I boiled the fish stock with pork bones, ikan bilies for many hours, together with some fish bones and big sweet dates. See how creamy and thick the stock is? 

And here is my very own version! I want to eat it now!!!!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment