Saturday, June 19, 2010

A last minute laksa meal

This is the first meal that I cooked after my last paper as a Masters student! It marks the end of my course  and also the beginning of another adventurous journey with the Lord! 
  
Side dish: Vegie spring rolls that I made it for the 1st time. They all gave me a thumbs up! (With my special sauce) 
Originally we were supposed to get 2 Singaporean friends over for dinner as I have decided to cook laksa and thought that maybe Singaporeans would appreciate such local food! However, our friend fell ill and we had to call in our great friends the very last minute to enjoy this meal with us. Interestingly, I also discovered that they love laksa! Thank GOD and isn't it such a good timing to celebrate my finishing line with our bestest friends here? 

Laksa with a twist from the usual premix pack 
Replace HUM with prawns and fish cake with fish tofu 

My premix laksa sauce with a twist 

Tada: Overseas students' laksa 
The replacement ingredients still tasted as great! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment