Saturday, May 15, 2010

A $1000 brekkie

I have work placement every Wednesday at a local college in Brissy. Mr Hoby always wakes up early to make brekkie for me. It is getting harder each day to wake up so early because of the change in weather. Winter is coming and our mornings have been freezing cold. 

But Mr Hoby still forces himself to wake up to make brekkie for me! My latest favourite is his croissant! I have tried his Ham and Cheese, Tuna and Chicken Mayo! All so yummy! 

One of the morning, he crept out of bed secretly, went out to get Coon Cheese so that he could make Ham and Cheese croissant for me! What thoughtful hubby! Coon is a very famous aussie cheese and its really thick, salty and has a real strong cheesy taste. 


Here is my brekkie that I won't trade for even $1000! Hee...

0 comments:

Post a Comment