Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tea culture 2- enjoying tea with fruits

We opened up the 2nd of my precious tea gift and enjoyed it with fruits. I realised that this white tea goes very well with fruits. White tea is now quite popular in Aussie as it has the lowest caffeine and good for night drinking. 

Above: Organic white peony tea with persian rose and egyptian basil 

We enjoyed this tea with our friends over a fruit platter. I am surprised that it actually has a fruity smell and sweet taste.  
I am so in love with the colours of fruits I see at the weekend market. They made me wanna buy them back. 





And, I am glad I did buy alot of fruits back last weekend. In my fruit basket, it has mandarins, navel oranges, kiwis, apples and passion fruit. 

Don't you think the colour of passion fruit is so beautiful? It just made me smile when I see this picture. May your day be as fresh and colourful as this! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment