Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dream Supper in Brissy: Kong Bak Bao

I have been doing my assignment for the whole day and I am still at my introduction of a literature review. Sigh...

As I write, my tummy started growling and I have a sudden craving for Kong Bak Bao! *Slurp** 


I remembered when I first made Kong Bak Bao, I did not get the big piece of pork belly but got some fatty pork strips instead. We can never finish one big piece of pork belly and hence, these pork strips do the trick as well. Plus, its so much easier to cut them. 



My Kong Bak Bao shares the same recipe as many home-made and our favourite is adding baby cos lettuce to the Bao. It made us  feel less sinful and I like the crisp of cos lettuce. 


How I wish I can have one now, in a cold night like this! Back to my assignment now....



0 comments:

Post a Comment