Monday, April 5, 2010

Fish curry craving

Mr Hoby has been craving for fish curry and since the weather is getting colder, fish curry warms our tummies and cold bodies.

Let me introduce you my secret! A1 curry paste, a shortcut to your great success! I am serious, please just follow the instruction and your hubby/boyfriend will love you to bits.

fish or seafood(import)
Well, of course to any recipe, I add in my own flavouring and tweak! My organic lime taken from my friend's homegrown lime tree.
I also add in my favourite vegetables- lady fingers (which they call in okra in Aussie), egg plants and tomato. As for fish meat, I use mackerel and usually 2 slices of fish meat.

We always like to keep it overnight and eat it with instant packet prata the next day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment